Sunday 21 April 2013

New fabrics

Had a wonderful day out yesterday with mum. The sun was shining, so we took ourselves to Petworth House and enjoyed some culture in the form of Van Dyke and Turner paintings. We had lots of tea and cake and then ended the day with some retail therapy at Eternal Maker!
I love the Michael Miller and Moda combo- my favourite colours at the mo! Not sure the middle one goes well enough. Was thinking of doing a large disappearing nine patch, similar to the next image (not disappearing nine patch, but it wouldn't be dissimilar and I like the layout).








Always wanted some filler fabric like this for sashing/ backgrounds etc.




I've been playing around with a square within a square designs and this retro red linear fabric goes well with my Scotty dogs!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment